Release date: Oct 18, 2022
The commands reference page for this version is the same as for 1.0.0: see the list of commands for Siril 1.0.
See the page of the main site for a detailed presentation of the version and download links.
Changes since 1.0.5
- Fixed crash on opening a malformed SER
- Fixed crash in savetif
- Fixed crash in polynomial background extraction when not enough sample were set
- Fixed bug in iif where no parameters could be used
- Fixed crash in seqstat when some images were deselected
- Fixed crash in star detection when large star was close to border
- Fixed bad behaviour of asinh blackpoint with monochrome/32bits images
- Fixed bug in PixelMath with negate values
- Fixed bug in SIMBAD request when object name contains '+'
- Fixed bug in rotational gradient
Inevitably, some problems exist in every release, even if we do our best to verify that everything works as expected. For convenience, here will be a list of problems that have been found in this release.