Date de sortie: 4 Novembre 2019
This release focused on bug fixes and a better user experience. Indeed, windows management was a bit archaic and a deep refactoring was needed. Also, histogram window was redesign to be easier to play with. See also the change log in the siril commands reference section.
Récemment, le code source, la feuille de route et la gestion des problèmes ont été transférés sur gitlab.com. Veuillez signaler les problèmes que vous rencontrez avec siril sur ce site Web, cela nous aidera à les résoudre et à faire de siril un meilleur programme.
Remember that Siril is developed without Windows or Mac and that we rely on Windows and Mac users to test and give us feedback about integration or porting problems.
$ sudo apt-get install siril
- Ubuntu / Linux Mint:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:lock042/siril $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install siril
- Fedora, Mageia 6: All
# dnf install siril
- Arch Linux has both the release version and the git development version in the user repository (AUR).
- AppImage: If you don't find a package for your distribution, you can try to download the AppImage binary. It has been tested on many systems and could work on yours. Make the file executable, and run it. That's all.
WARNING: In the AppImage, Siril is shipped with a old version of opencv that is not compatible with the new CLAHE filter. In consequence, this feature is not available in the AppImage bundle.
macOS ( > 10.9)
- macOS Bundle is always complicated to build. We have no macOS knowledges to produce bundle as soon as the application is released and we are depending of volunteers to produce it.
Yet, if you want to use the last version on your Mac, we recommand you to use homebrew.
- As usual we provide an archive with all the needed files in it. We recommend you create a shortcut for the executable at any convenient place. The executable is in the subdirectory bin and is named siril.exe : Download archive
What's new in Siril 0.9.12
- New split cfa feature
- Script status (line currenty executed) is displayed in a statusbar
- TIFF export is now available for sequences
- Added new filter: Contrast Limited Adaptive Histogram Equalization
- Open sequence by double clicking on seq file
- Better dialog windows management
- Histogram tool refactoring
- Provide new strategies for free memory management
- Provide new photometric catalog for color calibration (APASS)
- Fixed stat computation on 3channel FITS
- Fixed free memory computation on Windows
- Fixed a bug in RGB compositing mode allowing now users to use multichannel image tools
- Fixed crash after deconvolution of monochrome images
- Fixed a bug in astrometry when downloaded catalog was too big