Release date: Sept 2, 2022
This is the fourth minor update of the 1.0 branch. It fixes some of the problems identified in the 1.0.3 version, as listed in its page. Only one small feature was added, a new button in the generalized hyperbolic transformation, as explained in the main version release article.
The commands reference page for this version is the same as for 1.0.0: see the list of commands for Siril 1.0.
See the page of the main site for a detailed presentation of the version and download links.
Changes since 1.0.3
- Fixed selected area for flat autonormalisation calc
- Fixed wrong initialization in polynomial background extraction
- Fixed cold pixels rejection in GESDT stacking
- Fixed x and y position in PSF and star detection
- Fixed RGB pixel display where Green and Blue were swapped
- Fixed random crash in Pixel Math
- Improved wcs import when formalism used is deprecated (CROTA + CDELT)
- Added dropper icon to set SP easily in GHT tool
Inevitably, some problems exist in every release, even if we do our best to verify that everything works as expected. For convenience, here is a list of problems that have been found in this release:
- The fix about star coordinates display for this version introduced another issue with star coordinates used offset by a pixel for registration on a set of images with a meridian flip. This is the main trigger for the early release of Siril 1.0.5 (fix).
- There was a problem with how siril got its stars from the GAIA star catalogue for plate solving, making it not find a solution when there were too many stars in the catalogue compared to the image (fix).
- Fixed bug in eyedropper feature with 16bits images (fix)