Release date: September 21st, 2017.
This release is the sixth stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is 1819, but it also has an SVN tag: 0.9.7. Stability updates and minor improvements occur in the dedicated 0.9 branch. Also, Siril is now AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS !!! But keep in mind that we do not use windows ourself: this application was generously packaged by Partha Bagchi (see his website). Some bugs may occur and for this reason, Windows release will always be in beta version.
- Debian old stable (jessie): amd64-jessie.deb 64 bits
- Debian stable (stretch): 64 bits
- Debian testing: 64 bits
- Ubuntu / Linux Mint:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:lock042/siril sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install siril
- Fedora, Mageia 6: All
- Arch Linux: All.
- AppImage: If you don't find a package for your distribution, you can try to download the AppImage binary. It has been tested on many systems and could work on yours. Make the file executable, and run it. That's all.
OSX ( > 10.9)
- App File. Please use Finder to unzip and if necessary, drag the app to your application folder. This application was packaged by Partha Bagchi.
- See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.7
Siril 0.9.7 is mostly a stability release, it contains some bug fixes over to the previous version, 0.9.6 but also adds new features:
- Bug fixes.
- New algorithm for global registration.
- New standalone packages