Release date: September 21st, 2017.
This release is the seventh stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is 1822, but it also has an SVN tag: 0.9.7. Stability updates and minor improvements occur in the dedicated 0.9 branch. Also, Siril is now AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS !!! But keep in mind that we do not use Windows ourselves: this application was generously packaged by Partha Bagchi (see his website). Some bugs may occur and for this reason, Windows release will always be in beta version. Partha is also the maintainer of the OS X package.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:lock042/siril sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install siril
- Fedora, Mageia 6: All
- Arch Linux: All.
- AppImage: If you don't find a package for your distribution, you can try to download the AppImage binary. It has been tested on many systems and could work on yours. Make the file executable, and run it. That's all.
OSX ( > 10.9)
- Download. Please use Finder to unzip and if necessary, drag the app to your application folder.
- Download. Please keep in mind that Siril will always be in beta version for Windows.
- See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.7
Siril 0.9.7 is mostly a stability release, it contains some bug fixes over to the previous version, 0.9.6.
- Bug fixes.
- New, faster and more robust algorithm for global registration.
- New standalone packages