Release date: Jun 20th, 2017.
This release is the fifth stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is 1774, but it also has an SVN tag: 0.9.6. Stability updates and minor improvements occur in the dedicated 0.9 branch.
- Source package: siril-0.9.6.tar.bz2
- Debian old stable (jessie): 64 bits
- Debian stable (stretch): 64 bits
- Debian testing: 64 bits
- Ubuntu / Linux Mint:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:lock042/siril sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install siril
- Fedora, Mageia 6: All
- Arch Linux: All.
- If you don't find a package for your distribution, you can try to download the AppImage binary. It has been tested on many systems and could work on yours:
See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.6
Siril 0.9.6 is mostly a stability release, it contains some bug fixes over to the previous version, 0.9.5 but also adds new features:
- Fixed compilation that failed on KFreeBSD
- Photometry improvement
Note: support for films such as AVI has been dropped and many functions of Siril will not work for them, in favour of the SER format. This version of Siril provides a way to convert films into SER sequences, on which all Siril processing functions are supported.