Sourceforge page, no website, no documentation?
Lin-guider is an astronomical autoguiding program for Linux. It has native support of many cameras and telescope links and is still well maintained despite being a long-running program.
- QHY5, QHY6, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5L-II-C, QHY5-II
- Meade DSI II Pro
- Atik (all except Atik GP)
- Starlight Xpress
- ZWO ASI
- Various webcams
Supported Pulse drivers:
- FTDI chip-based
- parallel port-based (LPT)
- GPUSB devices
- Direct support for Celestron Nexstar protocol based mounts
- All supported cameras with ST4 port.