Release date: Coming soon
This is the tenth stability release for the 0.9 branch. It includes TO BE FILLED
With the previous release, we moved away from our subversion code repository and mantisbt bug tracking to use gitlab.com instead. The old services will still be online for a while, but will not be updated. Please use the new services to report bugs and get the code.
Remember that Siril is developed without Windows and that we rely on Windows users to test and give us feedback about integration or porting problems.
$ sudo apt-get install siril
- Ubuntu / Linux Mint:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:lock042/siril $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install siril
- Fedora, Mageia 6: All
# dnf install siril
- Arch Linux has both the release version and the git development version in the user repository (AUR).
- AppImage: If you don't find a package for your distribution, you can try to download the AppImage binary. It has been tested on many systems and could work on yours. Make the file executable, and run it. That's all.
macOS ( > 10.9)
- Download the latest DMG disk image for Siril and follow the instructions.
- Thanks to a French Siril user (Colmic) there are now two possible methods to install Siril. The first one is based upon an installer and it will also install some very useful scripts in the right place. If you did previously installed the 0.9.9 version, some conflicts may occur. Please remove old Siril application and also the siril directory located in %AppData%. It is important to read all messages during installation.
- As usual we provide an archive with all the needed files in it. We recommend you create a shortcut for the executable at any convenient place. The executable is in the subdirectory bin and is named siril.exe.
What's new in Siril 0.9.11