What's new in this beta
This beta is mainly a bug fixes release
- Fixed a bug in demosaicing orientation.
- 0.99.4 version has brought a lot of improvement in the demosaicing feature, but a lot of change as well. A lot of new camera is now handled by this new Siril and the introduction of a new FITS keyword tries to make more standard the way we choose the debayer algorithm orientation. However, a bug was present in the 0.99.4 that leads to choose the wrong debayer orientation for BOTTOM-UP files with odd height.
- Fixed a bug in macOS package where Siril was not multithreated while processing FITS files
- Fixed memory leak in pixel max/min stacking
- Fixed crash when selecting 1 pixel
- Better integration in low resolution screen
- Added embed ICC profile in png and TIFF files
- By default Siril now checks update at startup
- By default Siril now needs "requires" command in Script file
- Refactoring of image display with pan capacity
- Added button + and - for zooming management
- And many other fixes...