Release date: Sept 9, 2022
This is the fifth minor update of the 1.0 branch. It fixes the problems identified in the 1.0.4 version, as listed in its page. Only one small feature was added, a new button has been added to the gradient extraction window to toggle between before and after images, as explained in the main version release article.
The commands reference page for this version is the same as for 1.0.0: see the list of commands for Siril 1.0.
See the page of the main site for a detailed presentation of the version and download links.
Changes since 1.0.4
- Fixed bug in eyedropper feature with 16bits images
- Added button to see original image in background extraction
- Fixed bug introduced in 1.0.4 with one pixel shift when registering meridian flipped images
- Fixed GAIA catalog parser
Inevitably, some problems exist in every release, even if we do our best to verify that everything works as expected. For convenience, here will be a list of problems that have been found in this release.
- Cropping a sequence with images of different sizes would crash if the selected area was not common to all the frames of the sequence. This has been fixed for next version (fix)
- Command seqstat could crash on large sequences when some images were not selected. This has been fixed for next version (fix)