Release date: Sept 2, 2022
This is the fourth minor update of the 1.0 branch. It fixes some of the problems identified in the 1.0.3 version, as listed in its page. Only one small feature was added, a new button in the generalized hyperbolic transformation, as explained in the main version release article.
The commands reference page for this version is the same as for 1.0.0: see the list of commands for Siril 1.0.
See the page of the main site for a detailed presentation of the version and download links.
Changes since 1.0.3
- Fixed selected area for flat autonormalisation calc
- Fixed wrong initialization in polynomial background extraction
- Fixed cold pixels rejection in GESDT stacking
- Fixed x and y position in PSF and star detection
- Fixed RGB pixel display where Green and Blue were swapped
- Fixed random crash in Pixel Math
- Improved wcs import when formalism used is deprecated (CROTA + CDELT)
- Added dropper icon to set SP easily in GHT tool
Inevitably, some problems exist in every release, even if we do our best to verify that everything works as expected. For convenience, here will be a list of problems that have been found in this release.