Release date: April 6, 2022
This is the first minor update of the 1.0 branch. It fixes some of the problems identified in the 1.0.0 version, as listed in its page. The only feature to see some improvements as well is Pixel Math, as explained in the ChangeLog file.
The commands reference page for this version is the same as for 1.0.0: see the list of commands for siril-1.0.
See the page of the main site for a detailed presentation of the version and download links.
Changes since 1.0.0
- Added min,max, iif and logical operators in pixelmath
- Added support for 3 channels for direct preview of resulting composition in pixelmath
- Added parameters field in PixelMath
- Added reporting channel name in FILTER header key during split operation
- Added using FILTER keyword value for Pixel Math tool variable name
- Fixed using shift transform for global registration
- Fixed crash when changing image with preview opened
- Fixed crash when pressing Stop button during script execution
- Fixed crash that could occur when moving the mouse over the image while it was being updated
- Fixed date wrongly reported in the FITS header in SER/FITSEQ stacking when filtering out images
- Fixed excluding null pixels of both ref and target in linear match
Inevitably, some problems exist in every release, even if we do our best to verify that everything works as expected. For convenience, here is a list of problems that were identified after the release, potentially corrected in subsequent minor versions