Date de sortie: 29 January, 2021
This is the third beta version of the upcoming 1.0 version. It comes with many improvements and bug fixes over the second beta (0.99.6) and also some over the stable version (0.9.12), and continues the big refactoring started with the 0.99 series.
The biggest improvements are new tools for astrometry and performance and stability improvements.
As a beta version of Siril 1.0, we only distribute this version with the packages for the 3 most common platforms (Windows, MacOS, GNU/Linux). See the download page.
But as usual, since siril is a free software, it can be built on any OS from source, see the installation page.
What's new in this beta
- New astrometry annotation and object searching features
- New snapshot feature
- New conversion internal algorithm, can convert any sequence to any other sequence type too now
- Reviewed the internals of the sequence export too
- New ability to exclude sequence frames from the Plot tab
- New merge command
- Improved colour saturation tool with a background factor to adjust the strength
- Reduced memory used by global registration
- Fixed sequence analysis of PSF (seqpsf) for 32-bit images
- Improving films (AVI and others) support: notifying the user, suggesting conversion, fixing parallel operations (should not crash any more)
- Fixed out-of-memory conditions on global registration and median or mean stacking (caused systems to freeze)