(Created page with "=Siril 0.99.6= '''Date de sortie: 23 septembre 2020'''")
(Created page with "Cette version est une version de correctifs importants de la version précédente de Siril. Il s'agit d'une version bêta de la prochaine version 1.0. Elle est livrée avec de...")
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
'''Date de sortie: 23 septembre 2020'''
'''Date de sortie: 23 septembre 2020'''
version Siril. version 1.0. 0.99.
Revision as of 16:34, 22 September 2020
Date de sortie: 23 septembre 2020
Cette version est une version de correctifs importants de la version précédente de Siril. Il s'agit d'une version bêta de la prochaine version 1.0. Elle est livrée avec de nombreuses améliorations suite aux grand changement ammorcé avec la branche 0.99.
This version is a the beta version of Siril 1.0.0. In consequence, we only distribute the packages for the 3 most common platforms (Windows, MacOS, GNU/Linux). See the download page.
But as usual, since siril is a free software, it can be build on any OS from source, see the installation page.
What's new in this beta
This beta is mainly a bug fixes release
- Fixed a bug in demosaicing orientation.
- 0.99.4 version has brought a lot of improvement in the demosaicing feature, but a lot of change as well. A lot of new camera is now handled by this new Siril and the introduction of a new FITS keyword tries to make more standard the way we choose the debayer algorithm orientation. However, a bug was present in the 0.99.4 that leads to choose the wrong debayer orientation for BOTTOM-UP files with odd height.
- Fixed a bug in macOS package where Siril was not multithreated while processing FITS files
- Fixed memory leak in pixel max/min stacking
- Fixed crash when selecting 1 pixel
- Better integration in low resolution screen
- Added embed ICC profile in png and TIFF files
- By default Siril now checks update at startup
- By default Siril now needs "requires" command in Script file
- Refactoring of image display with pan capacity
- Added button + and - for zooming management
- And many other fixes...
What's new in Siril 0.99 branch
- New UI with a single window
- New demosaicing algorithms, RCD is now the default one
- New algorithm to fix the AF square with XTRANS sensor (Kristopher Setnes)
- New support for FITS decompression and compression with Rice/Gzip and HCompress methods (Fabrice Faure)
- New support for quantization and HCompress scale factor settings for FITS compression (Fabrice Faure)
- New functions to extract Ha and Ha/OII from RGB images
- New linear match function
- New link command to create symbolic links
- New convert command to convert all files (and link FITS)
- New preference entries for FITS compression settings (Fabrice Faure)
- New native image format: 32-bit floating point image
- New native sequence format: FITS sequence in a single image
- New UI for sequence image list
- New zoom handing: ctrl+scroll (up and down) is the new way to zoom in and out
- New preview in open dialog
- New language selector in preferences
- New image importer: HEIF format
- New stacking filtering criterion (weighted FWHM). It can exclude more spurious images
- New macOS bundle
- New RL deconvolution tool
- New keyword CTYPE3 for RGB FITS in order to be used by Aladin
- New binary siril-cli to start siril without X server
- New preference entries with darks/biases/flat libraries
- New preliminary Meson support (Florian Benedetti)
- New ROWORDER FITS keyword that should be used by several programm now
- X(Y)BAYEROFF can now be configured in preferences
- Parallelizing conversion and some other functions
- CI file was totally rewritten (Florian Benedetti)
- Config file was moved to more standard path
- Optimization of several algorithms (Ingo Weyrich)
- Background extraction is now available for sequence
- Midtone Transfer Function is now available for sequence
- Fixed code for Big Endian machine (Flössie)
- Fixed bug in SER joining operation when Bayer information was lost
- Fixed a bug of inaccessible directories in MacOS Catalina
- Fixed crash on some OpenCV operation with monochrome images
- Fixed annoying error boxes about missing disk drives on Windows