|Line 5:||Line 5:|
This release is the
This release is the stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is ''1774'', but it also has an SVN tag: [https://free-astro.org/svn/siril/tags/0.9.6 0.9.6]. Stability updates and minor improvements occur in the dedicated [https://free-astro.org/svn/siril/branches/0.9 0.9 branch].
Latest revision as of 22:01, 30 January 2018
Release date: June 20th, 2017.
This release is the sixth stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is 1774, but it also has an SVN tag: 0.9.6. Stability updates and minor improvements occur in the dedicated 0.9 branch.
- Debian old stable (jessie): 64 bits
- Debian stable (stretch): 64 bits
- Debian testing: 64 bits
- Ubuntu / Linux Mint:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:lock042/siril sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install siril
- Fedora, Mageia 6: All
- Arch Linux: All.
- AppImage: If you don't find a package for your distribution, you can try to download the AppImage binary. It has been tested on many systems and could work on yours. Make the file executable, and run it. That's all.
OSX ( > 10.9)
- App File. Please use Finder to unzip and if necessary, drag the app to your application folder. This application was generously packaged by Partha Bagchi (see his website).
- See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.6
Siril 0.9.6 is mostly a stability release, it contains some bug fixes over to the previous version, 0.9.5 but also adds new features:
- Fixed compilation that failed on KFreeBSD
- Photometry improvement
- New standalone packages
Note: support for films such as AVI has been dropped and many functions of Siril will not work for them, in favour of the SER format. This version of Siril provides a way to convert films into SER sequences, on which all Siril processing functions are supported.