Release date: Nov xx, 2016.
- Source package: siril-0.9.5.tar.bz2
- Debian stable: 64 bits
- Debian testing: 64 bits
- Ubuntu 16.04 / Linux Mint 18.XX:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:lock042/siril sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install siril
See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.5
Siril 0.9.5 is mostly a stability release, it contains some bug fixes over to the previous version, 0.9.4 but also adds new features:
- Implement a graph interface to display quality registration information
- Export sequence to MP4
- No X and Y binning value could lead to errors with fwhm
- Retrieve Bayer pattern from RAW file
- Add ComboBox for registration interpolation
- Take reference image as normalisation reference
- Statistics should not take into account black point
- Fixed interpolation in global star registration that gave blurred results
- Fixed FreeBSD intltool compilation fails
- Fixed erroneous created sequence in registration with unselected images
- Fixed compilation that failed on KFreeBSD
Note: support for films such as AVI has been dropped and many functions of Siril will not work for them, in favour of the SER format. This version of Siril provides a way to convert films into SER sequences, on which all Siril processing functions are supported.
Note: support for GIF file export has been dropped in favour of the mp4 or webm film format, which is a more modern way of handling animated image and also compatible with Web browsers.