Release date: ..., 2016.
This release is the fourth stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is ...., but it also has an SVN tag: 0.9.4. Stability updates and minor improvements occur in the dedicated 0.9 branch.
- Source package: siril-0.9.4.tar.bz2
- Linux Mint (17.3): 64 bits
- Ubuntu (16.04) and Linux Mint 18: 64 bits
- Debian stable: 64 bits
See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.4
Siril 0.9.4 is a stability release: it contains some bug fixes over to the previous version, 0.9.3 and some new features:
- Fixed issues with SER in generic processing function
- Fixed unablity to open FITS when filename had parenthesis
- Fixed selecting new images did not update the number of selected images
- Fixed histogram sliders lag on OS-X
- Fixed message "Error in highest quality accepted for sequence processing....." during stack of %, even if quality data are computed
- Fixed sequence export to SER with unselected images
- Fixed global star alignment with angle close to 180deg
- Fixed undo cosmetic correction
- Fixed rash in peaker function
- Fixed aborting global star registration summary
- Fixed sequence list which was unreadable with dark GTK theme
- Fixed the update of the list of images
- Added support of internationalization:
- Option for logarithm scale in histogram transformation
- Add siril.desktop in archlinux
- Added support for exporting sequence in avi format
- Option to make a selection for global star registration in a smaller region
- Read commands from a file
- Option to follow star in registration
- Added support for resizing exported sequence
- Added support for reading and writing SER timestamps
Note: support for films such as AVI has been dropped and many functions of Siril will not work for them, in favour of the SER format. This version of Siril provides a way to convert films into SER sequences, on which all Siril processing functions are supported.