Release date: ..., 2016.
This release is the fourth stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is ...., but it also has an SVN tag: 0.9.4. Stability updates and minor improvements occur in the dedicated 0.9 branch.
- Source package: siril-0.9.4.tar.bz2
- Linux Mint (17.3): 64 bits
- Ubuntu (16.04) and Linux Mint 18: 64 bits
- Debian stable: 64 bits
See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.4
Siril 0.9.4 is a stability release: it contains a few critical bug fixes over to the previous version, 0.9.3 ans some new features:
- Issues with SER in generic processing function
- Unable to open FITS when filename has parenthesis
- Selecting new images doesn't update the number of selected images
- Histogram sliders lag on OS-X
- Histogram: add an option for logarithm scale
- Message "Error in highest quality accepted for sequence processing....." during stack of %, even if quality data are computed
- Read and write SER timestamps in trailer
- Resize exported sequence
- Global star alignment does not work with angle close to 180deg
- Cannot undo cosmetic correction
- Crash in peaker function
- Aborting global star registration leads to wrong summary
- Sequence list is unreadable with dark GTK theme
- Update of the list of images
- Use siril.desktop in archlinux
- Internationalization of Siril
- Commands for arithmetic operations with immediate values instead of files
- Sequence export to SER with unselected images fails
- Added support for avi output
- Allowing users to make a selection for global star registration
- Read commands from a file
- Option to follow star in registration
Note: support for films such as AVI has been dropped and many functions of Siril will not work for them, in favour of the SER format. This version of Siril provides a way to convert films into SER sequences, on which all Siril processing functions are supported.