Release date: Soon in 2016.
This release is the second stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is 12**, but it also has an SVN tag: 0.9.2. Stability updates and minor improvements will occur in the dedicated 0.9 branch.
See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.2
Siril 0.9.2 is a stability and minor improvements release: it contains xx bug fixes compared to the previous version, Siril:0.9.1.
- cosme cosmetic fixes for hot and cold pixels or lines
- find_hot find hot and cold pixels in images
- fixbanding banding noise removal
- select select a range of images in the sequence
- seqpsf apply the PSF fit on all images of a sequence, dumping data on the console do to basic astrometry
- stackall stacks all sequences in the working directory
- unselect unselect a range of images in the sequence
Note: support for films such as AVI has been dropped and many functions of Siril will not work for them, in favour of the SER format. This version of Siril provides a way to convert films into SER sequences, on which all Siril processing functions are supported.