(Marked this version for translation)
m (revision update)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
This release is the second stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is ''
This release is the second stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is '''', but it also has an SVN tag: [https://free-astro.org/svn/siril/tags/0.9.2 0.9.2]. Stability updates and minor improvements occur in the dedicated [https://free-astro.org/svn/siril/branches/0.9 0.9 branch].
Revision as of 18:35, 5 April 2016
Release date: Apr 5th, 2016.
This release is the second stability release for the 0.9 branch. Its SVN revision is 1303, but it also has an SVN tag: 0.9.2. Stability updates and minor improvements occur in the dedicated 0.9 branch.
- Source package: siril-0.9.2.tar.bz2
See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.2
Siril 0.9.2 is a stability and minor improvements release: it contains several bug fixes and at least 15 improvements over to the previous version, Siril:0.9.1. See the changelog for more information.
- cdg return the coordinates of the center of gravity
- cosme cosmetic fixes for hot and cold pixels or lines
- cosme_cfa Same function that cosme but applying to RAW CFA images.
- find_hot find hot and cold pixels in images using master-dark
- select select a range of images in the sequence
- seqpsf apply the PSF fit on all images of a sequence, dumping data on the console do to basic astrometry
- setmag defines a magnitude constant to reduce the true magnitude at each PSF computation
- stackall stacks all sequences in the working directory
- unselect unselect a range of images in the sequence
- unsetmag reset the magnitude constant to 0
Note: support for films such as AVI has been dropped and many functions of Siril will not work for them, in favour of the SER format. This version of Siril provides a way to convert films into SER sequences, on which all Siril processing functions are supported.