Release date: November 30th, 2018.
This is the tenth stability release for the 0.9 branch. It includes fixes for Windows file names handling, many other fixes and a introduces the astrometry plate solving.
With this release, we move away from our subversion code repository and mantisbt bug tracking to use gitlab.com instead. The old services will still be online for a while, but will not be updated. Please use the new services to report bugs and get the code.
Remember that Siril is developed without Windows and that we rely on Windows users to test and give us feedback about integration or porting problems.
What's new in Siril 0.9.10
- New astrometric tool
- Added ability to join SER files
- Added RGB flat normalisation for CFA images and command GREY_FLAT
- Added SETFINDSTAR command to define sigma and roundness parameters
- Added ASINH command and GUI function
- Preserve FITS keywords in sum stacked image
- Check if the number of FITS can be stacked by Siril on the system
- Make command SEQCROP scriptable
- Redesigned all dialog windows to conform to GNOME guideness
- Fixed crash on sequence export with normalization
- Scripts with Windows end of line (CR+LF) are now usable
- Improved global registration and fixed a bug
- Fixed crash on startup on Windows with a session owning a wide char
- Fixed issue with wide chars on Windows