Siril 0.9.0 rc1
Release date: Dec 29, 2014.
The SVN revision of this release is 737.
The package has been introduced in debian unstable and testing, and will soon be available in other OS based on debian (Ubuntu, Mint and so on).
- Source package: siril-0.9.0-rc1.tar.gz
- Debian (testing): 64 bits, 32 bits
- Ubuntu (>=14.04), Linux Mint (17.1): 64 bits, 32 bits
- rpm packages 64 bits, 32 bits
- Arch Linux AUR package: here.
See the installation page for help on dependencies and compilation.
What's new in Siril 0.9.0 rc1
Siril 0.9.0 rc1 is the first release-candidate of the new version (2012-2015) of Siril. It is mainly a corrective update since the previous version 0.9.0 beta, which was itself a massive upgrade of the previous 0.8 version of 2006 (old website). Changes in this rc1 version over the beta include:
- many fixes including background extraction, compositing alignment, rejection algorithms, wavelets
- threading of the heavy computations, to avoid graphical user interface freezing and provide a nice way of seeing what is happening in the console window
- image rotation with any angle (not in registration yet)
- Canon banding removing tool
- GTK+ version is now 3.6 or above