Revision as of 01:37, 21 August 2012
The software is being updated to recent operating system libraries. Siril's works internally with FITS images, 16-bit for each pixel information.
- Image conversion
- Supported input types in upcoming version: 8-bit BMP, movie files (like .AVI), NetPBM binary types, RAW images (like .CR2).
- Image registration
- Supported registration methods: translation for one selected star alignment. Using Theli is considered to align frames with a map (fixes image distortion, rotation, translation, according to many stars referenced by astrometry data).
- Image stacking
- Summing and median stacking.
Status of the new version
- Only RGB images have been tested.
- Only 3-channel colour images assigned to R, G and B are possible.
- Command line has been reactivated but no command has been tested
- FWHM function does not work properly
- BUG: Progress bar is not always refreshed
- RAW images may appear very dark
Siril is managed with autotools. So it's simply built using ./configure and make.