Revision as of 04:31, 21 August 2012
Hardware compatibility list
This page lists some devices and the status of their Linux driver or software used to control it. If you have some devices, you shall add them to the list or leave comments on how they work with Linux. For now, if the experience you have is with a different operating system, like FreeBSD or Mac OS X, you can put it on this page too.
- For DLSR (reflex cameras), no need to make a full list of devices, they all can be controlled from the USB port using gphoto2.
- QSI cameras have a control API made by the manufacturer and a software using it already exists with lots of features (including autoguiding): GoQat.
- Atik cameras are fully unsupported.
Telescope mounts or control devices
- MCMTII is currently only fully compatible with PRISM, an old version of the control DLL is available on MCMT's website.
- Robofocus is controled by GoQat
RS232 / USB converters
Most of them are handled by Linux, a list has to be done.
USB video grabbers
Many are handled by Linux too, a list has to be done.